Tuesday, March 30, 2010

~~~~Everything Easter~~~


A very yummy mock Honey baked ham brand ham!!! This is a recipe I came up with after many, Many years of practice. hope you love it as much as my family does. You guys are lucky I don't usually share this recipe!!!


Ingredients:

1 4-5 pound smoked spiral sliced ham

1/2 cup honey

1/3 brown sugar

1/2 teaspoon ground clove

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

*I double these ingredients to get extra glaze!*


Directions:

1. mix honey, brown sugar, clove, cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl. After it is blended well, and no chunks, spoon over about half the mixture over the ham.

2. cover ham with foil, and bake at 350 degrees for about 3 hours.

3. uncover and drizzle more honey mixture every hour, recover and continue to bake until the 3 hours are up. ENJOY!!!


With my recipes, I don't measure usually, so the measurments are usually approximately what I would guess. I like to encourage all that use my recipes to adjust them for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment